- a reading plan for both younger and older students.
- all of the templates and directions needed to create a science lapbook that you student can refer back to for years.
- a list of additional books and activities that coordinate with each lesson.
The series is designed to be a gentle approach to homeschool science education for multiple ages. If you want to see what other people are saying about our science lapbooks, check out these blogs…
- So You Call Yourself A Homeschooler: Lapbooking through Animals Review
- Fruit in Season: Lapbooking through Habitats Review
- These Temporary Tents: Lapbooking through the Human Body Review
- The Unexpected Homeschooler: Lapbooking through the Periodic Table Reivew
- The Homeschool Scientist: Lapbooking through Plants Review
Currently we have six science lapbooks available exclusively at CurrClick. We will continue to add a science lapbook about every three months to the series and will eventually cover the fields of biology, earth science, astronomy, chemistry and physics. Here is a list of the currently available titles…
- Lapbooking through Animals
- Lapbooking through the Human Body
- Lapbooking through Plants
- Lapbooking through Habitats
- Lapbooking through Rocks (coming soon)
To view samples of each of our science lapbooks, visit our Currclick store.