So, I think that I have shared once or twice about how I write homeschool science curriculum for Elemental Science. I wanted to take some time to tell you more about the company and what we offer. This video shows it in a nutshell, or keep on reading to learn even more!
- What should you cover?
- When should you teach those concepts?
- How should you go about teaching them?
Imagine having an easy to use teacher guide along with the coordinating student materials already sitting before you. Imagine knowing that you can have confidence in those plans because they are written by an author with a background in the sciences.
At Elemental Science we offer just that!
We have several series of distinct homeschool science programs which feature:
- Weekly hands-on experiments,
- Reading selections from captivating books,
- Thought-provoking notebooking assignments,
- And a virtual buffet of activities!
Our passion is to give a variety of homeschoolers the tools they need to share the wonders of science with their students.
We offer programs in the following series:
- The Theory Series — The books in this series are designed to provide teachers with an understanding of how to teach science.
- The Living Books Series — This series follows the Sassafras twins as they zip around the world to learn all about science. This is homeschool science curriculum like you’ve never seen before!
- The Classic Series — This series has been touted as “classical science made easy”. It explores the fields of science through experiments and encyclopedias.
- The Preschool Series — This series provides hands-on preschool science curriculum for the youngest members of your classroom.
- The Unit Study Series — Our Unit Study series uses science lapbooks and living books on scientists for a more focused homeschool science education. It is available exclusively through our CurrClick store.
Our programs save you valuable time through easy to follow plans and customized student materials. With these tools at your fingertips, you will be able to teach homeschool science confidently!
Visit the Elemental Science website to learn more.
You can see what others have to say about our programs by visiting our Elemental Science Pinterest Review Board.
Follow Elemental Science’s board Reviews & Users on Pinterest.
If you want to make sure you keep up with all the latest news and updates from Elemental Science, you can sign up below to receive the monthly newsletter delivered directly into your inbox. It’s free and you can unsubscribe at anytime, plus we’ll never share your email anywhere.